As the days go and convocation nears, it can be quite demoralizing. I wished I had studied harder in Year One, then i would have gotten better grades? Though some of my friends with better grades have not found a job either. Most who have are already in MOE, and for some lucky few, landed cushy positions in stat boards of our dreams.
I know I have to wait on God, that He knows what is best for me. I should be patient :) I should be proactive but I should have faith, but sometimes it is really not easy.
Anyway, the physio prescribed more exercises for me. I should hit the gym more often with strength growing exercises esp in my quads, but those exercises are really tiring! The orthopedist says I am healing well and physio should do the trick so that i don't need surgery. :x ! Does that mean there is a possibility I may need it in future and be imprisoned further? :( I hope that day doesn't come...
With H, I am still confused. He promised to communicate more, to share his thoughts and his feelings through emails or smses to me. But so far, like before, he hasn't. He's always busy and though we do chat online once every few days for a short while, he's always rushing off somewhere or have lots of work to do. :( I really don't know what to think about it. Otherwise, i know he is completely serious and sincere, I feel completely safe with him, yet these little things are actually very very important to me.
On the other hand, there is someone whom i am unafraid of sharing my fears, thoughts and dreams with. He understands what I am going through and although we've not known each other for long, i'm really happy to chat with him every night and somehow, i just have things that i want to tell him about everyday.
I smile when I see him online and although i've never met him, he's like a comrade going through similar things in life together. I know he hasn't slept much for the past 2 weeks because we've been chatting till late and I am kind of worried for him. I can sleep for hours in the day and wake up late because of my free status but he has a proper job that starts way early in the morning that could be quite stressful and demanding...
I'm not sure if we'll always be like that, but i've always wanted to know someone like him.
At the moment, i feel truly blessed.
Dear God, Thank You for still loving me.
xoxo, principessa
No comments:
Post a Comment