Monday, 13 July 2009

Coming up with media campaigns and beauty buys

Unemployed but busy, that describes me. A fresh graduate hunting for a job and now occupied with coming up with strategies to ace interviews. Gah, it is not easy! Especially when I really want to work with this employer, the provider of news over cable tv, mobile, online, print. It is such an exciting and dynamic industry, perfect for someone like me who loves challenges, broadening my horizons and learning new things.

Anyway, i'll just try my best, pray and let God do the rest. If it is my path, it will be.

Yesterday, I've been hanging out at the LKC Reference Library Biz section buried (not really) in business marketing and media advertising books. I love the place, like totally! :)

After that, it was heading to Bugis for some shopping. I've been quite concerned with my perpetually always there puffy eye bags and dark eye circles from the lack of (beauty) sleep, and over-straining my eyes from computer/books/tv usage. Stepping into the Pink and fresh SASA - beauty trove, meant a walk into temptation land and YES i did get something.

This is super expensive in my books. SEVENTY EIGHT BUCKS before the 20% discount.


Anyway I got the 'Daily Defense' and it is supposed to be for wrinkles and dark eye circles. The SA was really convincing and i was an easy victim as i've been thinking of trying new eye creams. It was only after I bought the item when i realise what the heck am i doing with an anti-wrinkle eye cream? As in, i know i will get wrinkles soon and maybe have some or what but i need something that deals with eyebags + eye circles... WHICH MEANS the 'Overnight repair' product may have been better! Or the Garnier Aqua Eye Roll on which is so much cheaper?!!?!

:( It better work wonders, i was persuaded as its voted Holy Grail by Cozycot, and won Women's Weekly and CLEO beauty awards. Will be super pfffed if it doesn't work.

PS: Looking forward to the latest Harry Potter movie and still wanting to watch 'Threads of Destiny'

love, principessa

No comments: