Sunday, 19 July 2009

Sunday

Sunday has been good so far, spent my morning handling the kids but naughty as they are, i do care alot for their spiritual life. They are cheeky and such a handful, but so innocent and their little souls are reaching out to God. :) That is what motivates me all the time.

Going to be summoned by my dearest gfs (Jolly n Anna) to the gym :( boo hoos, i'm such a pack of lazy bones especially on a lazy rainy Sunday.

I should start thinking of my financial goals and start saving up on them. Such as for braces (still wondering if i should do it), for my driving lessons, for my future home and for marriage. And tiny luxuries once in a while.

I don't know if i have met the person God have meant for me, i really hope he exists..and i really really want to meet him. Maybe...

But right now I am really happy. I really enjoy being with him and talking to him. I love how his eyes dazzle when he speaks to me. And I am kind of missing him already. Am I crazy or what? As usual, this is me. Full of dreams and ideals and imagination that can be really random and impossible.

Work will start tomorrow, i pray really hard that God will be with me. I am excited yet also scared. If i have a 1-2 weeks break before work actually start, what should i do? An overseas vacation is out of question and i really don't know. The future is so uncertain, and i am secretly afraid of difficult people and clients to deal with.

love, principessa

No comments: