I couldn't wake up in time for my church today, and I went to St Andrew 11.15am service instead. The sermon is above love and obeying God's commandments just like how Abraham did when he unquestioningly and faithfully led his only beloved son to the alter as a living sacrifice when God asked him to.
God knows his faithfulness through this act and stopped him at the last moment.
Although Abraham's son Issac was spared, God did not spare His own Son Jesus Christ. To save our sins, God sent His Son to die for us sins.
And the speaker showed this video/song "Sacrifice' by Bob Fitts. It touched me so deeply and it was my first time watching it. It was so relevant to the sermon, and i was trying so hard not to cry.
And it made me remember how much God love me and how I should live my life for Him.
xoxo, principessa
Sunday, 12 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment