Thursday, 9 July 2009

Unexpected MV + Dinner with the girls + Movie w Bastian

I've been watching MTV China and I kinda like this song - Unexpected by Will and Alisa :) It's cute.

Last Sunday, I met up with Anna and Joy for a dinner out. We were planning to go for a swim but it was raining heavily and the weather was perfect for sleeping! So what was a swim turned into a dinner and hanging out at Joy's place and getting a free therapeutic massage from Jolly.

Xi Nai Cafe (formerly known as Hong Kong Cafe at Joo Chiat)

Anna et Moi

Joy commented on how we look like we're interviewing her from across the table. 'Interviewee' pose!

And the interviewers...presenting Ms. Eva & Ms. Anna

Food came, YUM!
Anna and I shared this Baked Pork Chop w tomato sauce and Baked Seafood with cream sauce while Joy got a baked broccoli dish. How can anyone eat so little for dinner, no wonder her blood pressure was dangerously low!? In the end we shared everything :)

Dessert from the shop next to the eatery.


Movie with Bastian
It was a boring never-ending day for me and Bastian suddenly felt like watching a movie, and so we did!

It was dinner at Nihon (sorry twin, i know the Jap food isn't good but it's cheap!) , followed by Ice Age 3

I wanted a picture in front of the Ferris Wheel, and I got popcorns

Was trying to be funny and force popcorns onto him, one dropped and he took a picture of it, crazy twin

xoxo, principessa

PS: Bumming around with no job can be quite fun when you have people and resources to go out with!
The bad thing is that i've been shopping a bit too much... Just got a set of work clothes from Robinsons ($140 after discount), some nail polish, a new belt, a new bag for work and play. Heh :p


No comments: