Maybe it is the studying at Mac cafe with nice songs, or my mum's knockoff nano, but i suddenly want one. Want want want one. Irrationally. Especially more when i saw the 3rd generation design, its so sleek, so chic and so pretty! How nice it will be to accompany me on a long plane ride, or exercising, reading and all that. I love music, and i love my classics. The old pops of the 90s, the sentimental songs of the 80s...
It is expensive at approx $270 (retail $318 but i may get special discount) for an 8gb one.. and i have already been thinking what colour to get. Pink or red?
I like this cranberry red color, if what is shown is the true color. But i have an inkling and love for the pretty pink one because it feels so girly. Red feels more sophisticated yet nice, very nice to me. Pleasant to the eyes.
Another plus is the size, its so light and small! Oh well, am i willing to part with $270 for the design? I am going to get it engraved too with "principessa" if i purchase it. But the drawbacks is that there is no FM radio, and no voice recorder. :( The knockoff version have all that, almost same looks but the battery is quite short, 8hrs audio time while the original ipod nano lasts for 24hr and have a fantastic interface.
And i don't want any batteries bursting or exploding in my face. But $64 (fake) vs $270 (original) ???
Maybe i will become terribly irrational, especially in these trying times of exams, and purchase the original... regretting it much later because $270 have become really, really precious to me.
xoxo, principessa
PS: I can't believe i am leaving in 2 weeks and 1 day. I am missing everything, i feel so sad already! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment