Saturday, 12 April 2008

Blueberry Muffins

This is a short update because i'm so busy over writing my 11 pieces of Learning Portfolios. I am pacing myself to do two per day (each is 1 full page, single space) but so far it is failing badly. By the end of today, i should have done six but i've not written a single one except for 2 drafts. :I

Currently, my interest is in baking and making nice food and so far, I've made tiramisu 2 nights ago, and blueberry muffins yesterday. It tastes quite good because the mix is from Betty Cocker but i'm really happy because it's something i've made with Nopp. He was really against baking at first because he thinks its so troublesome and takes a long time but once we got started, he was quite excited and eager to do a lot of things. :)


From Box


To flour


To a fragrant batter


To flat, ugly muffin doughs in the oven (too poor to buy muffin trays)


To yummy blueberry muffins!
Made 14 of these small muffins with a box of mix

Verdict: I love them because they're not artificially sweetened but mildly sweetened by natural blueberries soaked in syrup. Everyone loves what they bake, but its truthfully yummy. ;)

PS: I think I've been eating too much pastry and desserts and fried food from KFC. Opps.

xoxo, principessa


No comments: