Wednesday, 9 April 2008

April 9 and dance

I'm going to leave in exactly a month's time and i'm already having mixed feelings because i know i'm really going to miss my boyfriend, home and family, familiarity and friends. But i'm very excited too, about the new things i'll see and go through.

I think i'm getting heavier because i haven't been exercising at all except a bit of dance, and that i actually eat more unhealthy food now. What did i eat today?

Brunch with Nopp (yummy):
- Deep fried potato wedges
- 3/4 of a hamburger patty
- 5 mini pancakes from Pitsbury(?) with butter, pork floss and strawberry jam
- 1/2 a cup of soya bean milk
- 1 banana

Tea:
- 1 chocolate waffle
- Ice lemon tea that's freshly made

Pre-dinner snack:
- 1 kiwi
- 1 mini bar of Twix

Dinner (home cooked!)
- Chicken rice type of fragrant rice - mum made this!
- Steamed chicken
- Stir fried Veggies
- 1 cup of Mixed Berry Yogurt


How about yesterday?
Breakfast:
- Cheese Bread
- 1/2 cup of Soya Bean Milk

Lunch:
- Strawberry Puree Juice
- Middle eastern Chicken rice from the hot oven :D superrrrr yummy

Tea:
- 3 pieces of homemade chocolate cookies with pumkin seeds (made by Nely - it tastes like Famous Amos!)

Dinner (At Nopp's place):
- Normal pearl rice half bowl
- 2 pieces of deep fried Ebi Prawns
- Char Siew
- Veggies
- A bit of fried fish
- Very good tonic sweet corn soup
- A bit mixed fruit salad of apple, pear and orange


Reflecting back, the stuff i ate is not too unhealthy but i should cut down on deep fried food and chocolate bars and cookies. And eat more fruits and veggies. :D AND WORK OUT. I bought this new Adidas running shoe since 3-4 days ago and haven't used it yet. I must i must...


Viennese Waltz

The last class was this Monday and its over so soon!! I've yet to perfect my freckle (the turning on the same spot), posture and even my movement was terribly ungraceful on the last class. :( It'll be some time before i can dance again with Nopp with all the exams coming and me having to leave just 1-2 days after exams...

I'll miss dancing so so much.

Here's a picture and video taken by Anna and Alvin for us. Our teacher asked us to record videos so we can recall the steps next time. But i was dancing so horribly but nvm about that, these are the only pictorial memories i have of the 8-week class so it's still precious!


The "check" move. I'm not going to mention the mistakes so nobody will know :D


Anna and Alvin





Showing Natural turn only.

I'll really miss dancing with Nopp :( :( :(

xoxo, principessa

No comments: