I am so confused.
And listening to an Air Supply song that i like doesn't help, it's so sad!
I missed their concert in Singapore because of my injury, that's sad but well.. life's like that. :(
"I would rather hurt myself than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to say
But Goodbye
I don't want to let you down
I don't want to lead you on
I don't want to hold you back from where you belong"
He's back. Yes, for a few days. And making my mind so messed up. Completely messed up.
Resolve dissolves, stupidity creeps in. Heart racing, and so scared. Because he's going to leave again. I am not prepared to follow.
Some people will always remain friends no matter what happens, no matter how much time has past, no matter how hard he/she tries. And some, they can never be just friends with you because they incite too much feelings. Is this called chemistry? Chemistry is instant, you either hit it off or you don't. And he either goes to the 'friends only' pile, or the 'potential ____' pile, or the 'impossible for anything' pile.
xoxo, principessa
Thursday, 25 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment