Thanks to Jasper, who is really sweet to visit me with lunch yesterday,
and gift me with a box of macarons from Artisan Sweets ! :)

I love macarons, good ones taste like love at first bite. They are delightfully sweet and it leaves you wanting for more. These ones are wonderfully crispy and chewy with creamy inner filling that is soft and smooth at the same time. Filled with rich chocolate, french cream, sweet butter and more, depending on the flavour.
It seems like there is a surprise in every flavour too. I had one with dark chocolate and a krispy chocolate ball, one with french cream and a pretty berry filling. My favourites are those with a chocolate filling but the cream ones are really really nice too. YUM :)



These pictures are from their website of my favourite macarons! Rose Petal (rose cream), Chocochip (Valrhona chip + cream), Black Forest (70% Chocolate + cherry) and Berry Chocolate (70% Chocolate + Berry). I didn't try everything of course, only 3 of them but i know i will like Berry Chocolate just from its description!
Beautiful things make me so happy. I think it is hard to get good macarons in Singapore and so far, these are the best i have tried. These look and taste really exquisite. :)
For my dessert tea party in future, imagine..

Heh, too pretty to be eaten!!!
But don't say i didn't warn you.
xoxo, principessa
1 comment:
I'l b happy allowing my eyes to feast instead. haha. Love the bright happy colors of Macaroons...
Post a Comment