Something happened for the first hour i am with you
My heart melted as if it found something true
And everyone's looking around thinking i am going crazy
But i don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein that i keep on closing
You cut me open and I keep bleeding...
Keep keep bleeding love.
I just love this song. I listened to it at least 5 times a day on US radio every single day when i was there. Constant exposure made it mandatory to either like it or hate it.
And everyone's looking around thinking i am going crazy
But i don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein that i keep on closing
You cut me open and I keep bleeding...
Keep keep bleeding love.
I just love this song. I listened to it at least 5 times a day on US radio every single day when i was there. Constant exposure made it mandatory to either like it or hate it.
As there is nothing much to do at home (actually there are many many things), i've been painting my nails and doing many random things. I think i can go out already, i can walk without crutches now. Anyway so here are my barbie pink nails!!!
Some weeks ago before my injury, and feeling all inspired about home cooking for myself.
I made some healthy vegetable soup for lunch, and everyone loved it!
I should have taken the picture when the cabbage is still green but i had to take a call...and when i came back it's no longer green!!!! But it tastes really, really, really good. :) It is my lunch, a one pot settle all soup.
And when Joy and Anna visited me for the first time, they baked some very yummy healthy muffins with carrots, green apples and pumpkin seeds. I love it, it's better than the sugary ones outside that taste too buttery. Although i love sweet things, I am craving for my gfs' homemade healthy muffins instead.
Now, WHERE IS MY OVEN I NEED TO BAKE THESE!!!
It is not so sweet because most of the sugar is from the apples, and they have less oil so it taste more like steamed cakes than muffins, but i can seriously eat two or three of these at a go.
And lastly, these macaroons from Jasper which i talked about previously. I love this flavour.
xoxo, principessa
I made some healthy vegetable soup for lunch, and everyone loved it!
And when Joy and Anna visited me for the first time, they baked some very yummy healthy muffins with carrots, green apples and pumpkin seeds. I love it, it's better than the sugary ones outside that taste too buttery. Although i love sweet things, I am craving for my gfs' homemade healthy muffins instead.
Now, WHERE IS MY OVEN I NEED TO BAKE THESE!!!
And lastly, these macaroons from Jasper which i talked about previously. I love this flavour.
No comments:
Post a Comment