Monday, 18 January 2010

You are beautiful beyond description

You are beautiful beyond description, too marvelous for words.
Too wonderful for comprehension, like nothing ever seen or heard.

Who can grasp your infinite wisdom? Who can fathom the depths of your love?

And I stand, I stand in awe of you. Yes I stand, I stand in awe of you. Holy God to whom all praise is due, I stand in awe of you. Yes I stand in awe of you.

At this moment, this is how i feel about us. It is beautiful beyond description...too marvelous and too wonderful that I can't comprehend it, I can't put it down in words.

It's like nothing I've ever had. And I thank God for bringing me through all the past hurts, past happiness, to where i am now. And I know I want to make it right. It feels so right Lord, but it still sucks to feel helpless..

Maybe... maybe we all hurt for a reason. The past is a huge lesson - that when we stopped listening to God and choose to be blinded by the world's version of love, that he became the center of your life, not He, that's when things go wrong. People lead life with the wrong priorities, give their time and person to fruitless pursuits and toil but at the end of it, still feel empty and unhappy, battled with scars and wounds and regrets.

I'm saying all these, yet there are still things in my life that I haven't surrendered fully to Him. Things I want to keep in control of, things that is so hard to let go. So hard Lord, so hard and you know it. Please help me with it and help me to trust you fully despite these helplessness that i may feel.

love,
principessa

No comments: