Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Over spent! :(

I saw this on someone's blog and consider it very good advice.

Overspent today..wayy over spent but what can you do when all the clothes look so good, feels exclusive and unique, and comes in a lovely quaint shop with inviting and helpful shop assistant? I feel good at least that the ones I've bought are from Korea.

1) Military inspired Satin-ish jacket - suitable for work and dressing up casuals
2) Peach Ruffle Shirt-top in the prettiest shade with reversible buttons - last piece and so cheery
3) Cranberry L/S bell sleeves top
4) Black Tiered Skirt

Total: S$305 + $190 = $495

Addition from Wed shopping - Topshop Jeans, Vest Top, Heels + S$190

It's a huge huge pinch. The jacket costs $138 and honestly, i should be really pinching myself to feel the pain but.. it looks great. Luckily i stopped myself from buying the Turquoise Chiffon Dress $148 but you know.. it's exactly the kind of look i want. Grown-up dresses.

Note to myself: Better not step in the shop again.

PS: Happy Tuesday ;)

xoxo, principessa

No comments: