To think about it, I have been uploading way too many pictures on facebook. Isn't fb a public display of your supposingly private life? And with so many contacts 'friends' in it (esp when it includes people frm work), maybe i shouldn't be divulging too much details and precious memories into it. I should be uploading here instead.
Don't tell him that, and i hate to admit it but i think my boyfriend looked really good yesterday..
Shopping along Haji Lane was quite a delight. I love little shops like that, they are unique and full of personality. The only gripe is i won't be too happy if the clothes are from online and sourced from cheap manufacturing places like Thailand. Point 1 being, I may be able to get it cheaper directly online. Point 2, blogshops sell the same stuff!!
And I want something truly unique. But ouch, that really hurts my pockets. Even when I am earning my own keep, i have been too liberal in indulging my wants (which i couldn't satisfy being the poor student of the past) but still there have got to be a limit right?
Had some tea afterwards at a quaint little bakery that i frequent whenever i want a quiet, satisfying lunch. Best for a Tete`-a-tete' :)
With a warm cup of Mocha
And a cinnamon roll that's pure YUM. I love the smell of warm cinnamon rolls.All pictures of B.Bakery from online
After that, we went in search for Sunset Grill & a perfect spot to sit & chill at the reservoir. The handy HTC Hero was quite useful in helping us to navigate around although the GPS accuracy was quite off in some places.
They have till level 10 and i think level 5 is enough to make a seasoned chilli eater cry. #2 is perfect.
Didn't manage to take more pictures of our Main: Some BBQ Pork Ribs and grilled Chicken as we were very busy tucking into this must-try buffalo wings. Savoury and spicy, don't expect much sweetness but it is a delight to pair it with Tar Tar sauce. We shared these 2 dishes and the bill was about $50.
To myself: Forget calorie counting, and just dig in.
xoxo, principessa
No comments:
Post a Comment