A usual lunch event with the usual gang..
In that little seconds of not too welcomed 'encounter' moments.
Walks together, says nothing. *awkward silence*
B turns to C, turns away from A *chatters*
A walks behind B, calls B. "Hey B, I think you should wear more of this type of skirts.. you look nice in it..suits you very well.. Don't you think so, C?"
C: "I know all about skirts.."
B: *silence* probably due to the random comment that sounds half-flattering or half-annoying.
Some time later..A & B sits across the table (misfortune or not?)
B chatters at the table to everyone else except A *makes an extra effort to avoid A*
A chatters at the table to everyone else except B *if it can be helped. makes an extra effort to avoid B*
Walking back to the office
A: "Hey B, you'll be on leave the quite soon. Does your boss need any help?"
B: "I'll be checking my emails.."
A: "Okay, feel free to email me if you need any help.."
B: "I will email D." (probably another colleague)
A: "... ..."
xoxo, principessa
No comments:
Post a Comment