Bliss. That's what you feel when you wake up at 11am with no alarm clock, with a cool morning breeze blowing through your window safely tucked under the covers. I feel like a child again at that moment.
Had my favourite red bean bread from this traditional Whoampa bakery. Couldn't stop eating it, i had two last night close to midnight before i sleep (ultra bad for your weight) and 1 this morning. But it's such a comfort food! Soft, sweet chewy bread.
Kills whatever health plans I have for momentarily happiness. And I am still so full now after that comforting breakfast.
A dear gf told me that my other gfs have been stressed at work. Crying at home because they couldn't take it, or that they feel unhappy with their jobs. :( She herself have mentioned before that being at ___ makes her feel dumb. It's like school all over again and she still have to work on an essay this morning.
For me, it's the weekends!!! Exactly how I like it, zero concern for work. Zero stress unlike what it was months ago. I am so glad people prayed for me, and I could finally let go of it during the weekends and after work hours. It's just work my dear.
All these made me reflect of how most people are misunderstood. And I can understand it so well because I was like that at the start - I allowed work to take over me. And this shouldn't be. Work, accomplishments, salary, other people shouldn't be the one who defines us.
We define ourselves, we have to be in control of our lives. Religion aside, that should be the way but I know despite me being in control of my life, God is the one who has ultimate power over how it turns out. :)
Yesterday, I watched this live performance Simply Ballroom with Anna and I felt like grooving to the music at my seat! Initially sleepy and zoning out over the past few days of 5-6hrs sleep...the music and energy of dance just jumped out to engage me into it. So glad Anna asked me :) She also sent me to a bus stop in Pasir Ris even though it was out of the way :)
Okay..back to nails. And health plans.
xoxo,
principessa
Friday, 22 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment