Thursday, 5 November 2009

Off day tml!

Maybe the aloe vera supplements are working, or the combined effects of fitness classes but I feel like I am happier and have much more energy today!

Going to Bangkok from 20-23rd November for work. There is some free and easy time though, shopping anyone? And it'll be lots and lots of good ole Thai food. The sweet and spicy combination really gets to me, it makes you so happy!

As for what I am going to do on my off day.
1) Not touch work
2) Spend time with him. He's going away for 1 whole week and when he's back, i'll be in BKK ;(

I think I will miss him, but it is only 10 days right? Hmmm.
He came over to my place last night though, to let me try his mum's special bread pudding. :)

xoxo, principessa

No comments: