Thursday, 12 November 2009

A fairytale

Hearing my gf's story of how she met her special someone, i think it is magic. Love and life alike is a series of coincidences isn't it? A step leading to another, and finally..

So many thoughts go into my mind, so many questions without an answer. Things I know I have to do, but i can't. I don't want to, too cowardly to. I know i'll just end up hurting myself, but what if this sacrifice is worth it to prevent something bigger? Or it is just that stupid part of me I can't let go. If I do, will i still be me?

You know it is not worth it and you want to say it, you want to run to him and apologize, and hold him, and say you're sorry. You are sorry, you are sorry, you are sorry for hurting him... And how much you really mean to me. And I'm just so afraid to let you know, it's too much for me to admit.

Stupid haughty pride. I better not publish this.

No comments: