in my dream, he brought me to a water park. he seems to have been there once before and made some acquaintance, and they were all females.
he tried to hold my hand and I tried to be close whenever some girls talk to him.
but somehow we lost each other in the park. there were many rides and because we had no mobile with us I tried searching for him but in vain. In my mind he probably went to find a ride, but I am always so scared I didn't dare to take any. is that why he left?
i queued for one but don't dare to take it when it was my turn. the ride was too curvy and too steep, what if the landing is not proper? the curve was too twisting and steep.
I kept worrying about these safety issues that I didn't take any. Still looking but he is nowhere in sight. strange possibilities came into my mind, where is he?
No comments:
Post a Comment