Friday, 18 March 2011

Fever

Am on medical leave today and though most of the world is groggy, at least there is consolation in being off work. It is as if my colleagues are fighting fire for me, and in times like this I am thankful our team is strong. It is one of the things I am thankful for. :) 


I managed to repair 2 of my clothing today with a sewing kit, that is another blessing.


But i do feel groggy and feverish again, back to bed I go. And 8 panadols a day, 3 flu pills, 3 throat inflammation pills. Boos. :(


Lord, please help me recover as quickly as possible so I can prepare for Europe. Lord, please help K to be healthy and fit for his NZ trip, let him not fall sick, so that he has strength to enjoy the well deserved break and see your glorious creation, may he be a light among his friends, shining in your example and plentiful of love and endurance. May your honor and glory be known to his friends through him, and Lord please open their hearts and touch them, draw them close to you.


Lord please also bring him safely home, back to Singapore, back to me. Thank you God. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. 

No comments: