Monday, 21 March 2011

The past is a blur

Like a memory block, I can't really remember what had happened in those years. K said that his memory of that is dead, like a black and white reel of life playing devoid of sound, in a blur. No longer high definition, no sounds no colors. 


How about me? It is a mental block. Vaguely i can remember bits and pieces, but no emotions, no real faces but just flashes from my vision.


Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind... ... ... 


He said at first that he will read the letter due to him should the person take the trouble to write it. No! He can't. He cannot. He shouldn't.


What if it is a tragic account? Like those sad K drama? Disappearance because of a really valid reason? 


I love you too much to hurt you. I love you to much to hold on, go on.. away from me.. I have a reason.


Is that so? Yes or no, no, he cannot read it. Why does it matter? It shouldn't. The person is gone, you are not living in your past. Don't. 


or perhaps the today will tear away as the words slowly unfolds. folding up like the 3d card, and this world collapses. 


tell me. throw it away. 

No comments: