As the time to reach 24 comes frighteningly close, I ponder about my life (or lack of life) increasingly so. 23..24. Just looking at the pictures is scary. I think 21/22 were much better years truth be told. Sigh. Why am i always sighing these days?
I think I know it. And some may know too but cannot exactly pin point. But the scariest thing about life is helplessness. Or the sense of. No one is entirely helpless so to say but they can feel like, as my boss puts it; "the ship is sinking and you feel like you are sinking with it".
Sinking ships, no fun. Helplessness, despair. But really if you're a christian those two words shouldn't exist. Shouldn't but they do!!!
Over lunch today, the word "wallflower" came up and after I googled it in Urban Dictionary, that sounds eerily/relieve-ingly similar to elle. La fille est moi. It isn't too bad really, society makes it seem bad and puts on negative connotations on such a word. Who even coined such a stupidly brilliant name? A vase, a wallflower, part of the room decor, easy to miss on its own but plays a part in the big picture. No vase, no wallflowers, equals no decor. A borrrring room, a noisy room, an energetic room, but it can never be a beautiful room without the background crew. Namely, the flowers themselves!
Ha ha ha. Maybe the vases and ceilings and flowers and paintings should come together to party. But how so without the voices and buzz of people?
Clink clink to peaceful and a magical clash-together!
xoxo,
principessa
Friday, 23 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment