Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Honeyoat mask - a yummy indulgence

Again, the issue of dance came up again yesterday. But there is really no need to elaborate, disappointment as usual.

After a second session of Viennese Waltz today, I felt like I needed some retail therapy again. Work yesterday was mind blistering stressful. Made a mistake, boss was temperamentally unhappy and pinning me for it, gazillion proposals & requests in my to-do list, pressure to close something within 60 days on my own and to top it off, a session of sadness after a whole day of stress. I already feel like breaking off work at lunch time. Now what.

Retail therapy came in the form of a soothing honey oat mask that smells so good with the wholesomeness feeling of healthy oats & organic honey. It calms my skin immediately when I smelt it in the shop and without futher ado, I grabbed a jar of it along with another jar of goodness. Aloe Vera Soothing Mask for sensitive skin :)

Honey oat - cleanses, purifies & moisturizes. Smell calms me down immediately~ I have it on right now :D

Aloe Vera - creates a protective barrier over sensitive skin & hydrates. The smell is mild and good too :D

I so need these jars of goodness. Not overly sweet, only mildly scented and feels like natural goodness. Both are from Bodyshop and I must admit I like the brand concept down to the brown recyclable doggy bags they use to hold my items. I declined the carrier bag and stuffed it in my bag instead. :) Goodness for the Earth!

So do your part too my friends. Decline bags if possible, stuff it in your own or bring a recyclable one wherever you go. 

PS: I dreamt about having a puppy last night. 




Love,
principessa

No comments: