Friday, 30 July 2010

my macbook :)

No regrets from buying the macbook pro even though it burst my budget for quite a while combined with my Aussie holiday! :)

Even numbers is fun, and I like it that everything is pretty, intuitive and so easy to shift, learn and use.

What I don't like? The complicating fuss about iphoto. Do they even save my edited photos on the hard drive? How do i access it? I can't even save the edited photos on my thumb drive. There's either something wrong with it or that I just don't know how to use it.

Had a relaxing massage experience at Damai Spa - Hyatt yesterday with colleagues. Lucky to have this, lucky to have a good boss who rewards people for their hard work. Something to think about though - is this where I want to be and go to? 

The masseuse told me that I have this ache and that ache and I must stretch more. sighs.

no sign off,
too sad.

No comments: