Just got back from work, this week and the last 2 have been incredibly intensive weeks in terms of workload. I had a talk with my bosses and there is some sort of a a resolution now. I will talk to them tomorrow on my decision.
On the cab ride home, I had a few thoughts. A red two-seater convertible car zoomed past, with the weekend plate clearly bringing attention to the car's rich red colour. I don't even know what brand it is, but i like it immediately even though the shape was a bit square, not the usual curvy bmws type. And there, I thought I never needed a car, I still don't. But i thought I'll never exactly want a car or dream to have one at this age and in this country.
But there I was, gasp. As the taxi zoomed past my favourite stretch of the ECP, on a breezy starry (or cloudy, haha?) night with a setting similar to the Brilliant Rose commercial that is so memorable to me. The lady with the rose-cut diamond ring sparkling on her slender fingers obviously blending in with the brilliantly twinkling stars across the black night sky (pun intended). A clearly placed Fly me to the moon song playing, and the proposer smiling smugly (i can imagine) as he whisks his lady off, away in his shiny cool convertible.. Well. It made me want a car. Not any, but something exactly like that, driving along a similar road at 100km/hr, wearing diamonds on some part of me. How terribly romantic! If driving alone can be considered so.
Side note, it got me started on thinking of a few wants I have..some of which are incredibly (not unrealistic but just tremendously tedious to get)... ...
- The car
- And driving lessons
- And passing it
And on a random note, a compact dvd/blu-ray whatever disc of all the Sex & the City drama series from Season 1 to 6. This is random because I just thought of it as I re-visit this blog of mine, reminded of a clip I posted some time back.
There is more to write but Sigh, better get going to shower and grab the remaining few minutes before sleeping, and then starting another day. How time flies! And the scary thing is, you don't feel like you have done much or progressed much since a week ago, a month ago, a year ago or so.
PS: Thank God though, whenever I have another day to start.
Regards,
E
Thursday, 22 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment