Had to entertain a client last night so we went to mimmolette at Bukit Timah for late night drinks, reached home at 4am. It's a invite-only party at La Maison so it is necessary to RSVP earlier and register your names.
But I think it was only so-so.
The place and surroundings is nice, love the lights that resemble stars sprawled over the tall trees surrounding this little establishment. I think it was someone's mansion converted to this beautiful Hampton style meets luxury decadence restaurant/cafe/bar at different times of the day.
Here's a picture montage I made from what they provide from the website. I like this style of home decor very much, it has a very clean yet luxurious look that symbolizes modernity and yet feels somewhat aristocratic. I like it quite somewhat and will consider this style in future.
And.. Kenneth came to pick me up and send my colleague and me home :D He couldn't sleep until 4am too.. was quite happy to see him because honestly, these night spots feel empty when it's not with people who matters.
I'll choose brunch or a quiet meal over this anytime. At least you hear what people are saying.
;) xoxo, principessa
Saturday, 1 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment