I realise many a times when I actually write something, it is always linked to something/someone close, and it seems to suggest that i've been unhappy in my relationship when in actuality, it is not true. Just that as humans, we remember mistakes and mis-givings more so than the good and joyful things to be thankful for.
Even being sick is a good thing sometimes, like I get a day off from work :) More chance to sleep and to rest and perhaps pack for Australia tonight.
Gosh, the trip is 3 days away!!! I still cannot believe it but so true. I'll be gone to Melbourne & Sydney for 1.5 weeks.
Will my work email be flooded and mailbox limit exceeded?
Anyway, I digress. The whole point of writing today is to thank God for providing such a wonderful, godly boyfriend for me. We both thought about the incident, both prayed and when he came over, we started with an opening prayer..went through some bumps but at the end of it... thankful, joyful, and full of hugs! :)
PS: He did wait for me downstairs for 2 hours that night. When i was fast asleep because I didn't believe he'll come. The amazing thing is that even despite that, it was a good thing it happened because it allowed time for God to speak to his heart.
Love,
Eva
Sunday, 2 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment