As if I am not tortured enough day by day by the alarming rate of personal decline! Haha, I meant this seriously but it can be rather amusing to put it this way. Looking at pictures and thinking about the past, we always seem to be (or rather me) dissatisfied with the present while being reminiscent of the past. His entry wrote of Murakumi's lonely characters sitting alone in a jazz bar drinking away while their thoughts drift to the better memories of the past.. how bittersweet.
I don't read Murakumi but from sources around and a couple of flips through his books, his writing is odd. Very asian, uniquely Japanese, undecorated. Strange ding dangs characters, of cats and stairs and loners. (I am making the last 2 up). As a non-reader, if that is what Murakumi's characters are about, there is a grain of resemblance.
A picture sometime ago
The above post was written some days ago and somehow, the title don't match this entry but please allow me to continue a bit about my day - busy, busy, busy with no breather. Still somewhat accomplished with work and busi-ness over the past 2 days - met Jasper for dinner (yay he's back) and movie with him & anna today.
Mao's Last Dancer.
For anyone who loves dance, likes to watch ballet and wants something different from the normal Hollywood cheap entertainment flick - watch it. Only available at GV.
Regards,
principessa
No comments:
Post a Comment