Friday, 2 October 2009

Dislikes inflexible photo studio :(

I am having a graduation photo session at Werkz photography studio later but at the moment, i just feel like personally boycotting the studio. They are so inflexible! :(

The package involves x1 family portrait and x1 single portrait of the graduate. All I wanted to do is ask to take off the graduation gown and mortar board in the single portrait because frankly speaking, who wants to have a single portrait in the room showcasing the 'glory' of having graduated? We don't need to be this affirmed on our graduation status, there is not much to shout about really, to warrant paying S$138 just to get this. :(

I really wanted a single portrait with me in a dress, and my graduation scroll and some heavy weight books to show that i've graduated. I honestly do not care for a mortar board and a gown.

SIGH. I am seriously unhappy. Taking off the gown only takes 2 minutes! So to people who like reasonable flexibility in your choices...i highly do not recommend this studio. And ASK about such arrangements before paying a deposit because once they earned a portion of your money, they do not care much about romancing the consumer anymore.

What a large contrast from the time when I signed up.

xoxo, principessa

No comments: