I haven't been uploading pictures for the past month, but here are a few that i've taken recently. :)
Most recent- Mac Ritchie Reservoir fieldwork
Studying the impact of recreational activities on soil quality
One early Saturday morning, have to wake up early and get to Bishan to meet my project mate. Eewks, what a way to spend the weekend! :( Digging soils in the forest and the banks for a few hours is not fun.
So we climbed into this area at the forest edge about 50m from the main trail, there were many spider webs and spiders and hanging cocoons and mosquitos everywhere!
Angus tried to hammer our self-made inflitrometer. How innovative, use the tree trunk!
While i took down some information of the surrounding area... and we stayed there for 1 hour measuring the inflitration rate every few minutes. I was bitten at least 8 times..eeeeeks.
We have 3 sites, this is the third one near the canoeing/kayaking area. This site is better, less mosquitos but very hot. And there were many boys with really good bodies! I was telling Angus, i think it is highly advisable to send your sons (in future) to such CCAs when they're in sec sch/JC because they'll charm so many girls!
Before that MRP day, Angus had to visit the car workshop because the battery is going out. So for the first time in my life, i've visited a car workshop! Messy, oily, noisy, and men-ful. But it's a novel experience!
These colors and car components look rather interesting.. do they reuse it??
HMM. where does that lead to?
*******************************************************
*******************************************************
Hanging out with Nely friday afternoon
I love this dessert pizza from Pasta Mania! Apple dessert pizza or something, i like it so much it is my lunch. Can't finish it though, it'll be lovely if it's shared by 4 people! Or two, for lunch..now i'm craving for it.

I think i'm gaining weight too, craving too many sweet food suddenly. Ha ha ha. ;D
We went for a movie 'Hotel for Dogs' and then, some shopping at Far East Plaza where i bought a truck-load of things that i've stated in a post some way back.


************************************************
We went for a movie 'Hotel for Dogs' and then, some shopping at Far East Plaza where i bought a truck-load of things that i've stated in a post some way back.
Cheng sent me some very delicious package! Cocoa Butter set!!
I was squealing with happiness when i saw it because i love chocolate and the scent of cocoa butter, it's also very moisturising.. I love i love i love it. :D
Thanks cheng, you're a really fabulous friend!
*********************************************************
Lunch date weeks ago
I brought a friend of mine to this fantastic Korean food place near Plaza Sing and introduced him to the place. It's a food court at the previous Le Meridien and it has the most value korean food.
Ultra delicious chicken set that i love. I'm glad he likes it too!
*******************************************************
Earth Day / Earth Hour
I did my part, i really switched off all the lights at home from 8.30pm - 10pm.
And lighted my room with a candle ;)
I don't mind doing this more when i'm alone at home, it can be so romantic!
********************************************
xoxo, principessa
I was squealing with happiness when i saw it because i love chocolate and the scent of cocoa butter, it's also very moisturising.. I love i love i love it. :D
*********************************************************
Lunch date weeks ago
Ultra delicious chicken set that i love. I'm glad he likes it too!
*******************************************************
Earth Day / Earth Hour
And lighted my room with a candle ;)
I don't mind doing this more when i'm alone at home, it can be so romantic!
********************************************
xoxo, principessa
No comments:
Post a Comment