I am superbly happy last night when i've received my tiffany silver loots! I won't call them tiffanies as they are not Tiffany & Co tiffanies but, inspired 925 pieces which obviously is a black market product because they have the tiffanies engraving on them! Oh, and the engraving is actually quite prettily done. I am alright with wearing black market things only if........
i have an excuse to (too poor to buy the real one)
the quality is good. yes it's real 925 silver, think perlini!
i will never tell my friends its from Tiffany & Co unless it really is
i love love love the design
So how? Turn to High street fashion, Zara Topshop and Forever 21 almost always rip designs from top brands and recreate them, sometimes almost identically, but most of the times with a little tweak here and there or else they'll probably be sued.
I don't exactly like the idea that the current silver collection i've received have an improper and misleading logo to it, but well... :(
I think, we should never be concerned with brands, but the design. But somehow of course, good brands often produce fantastic designs that i happen to like a lot! But many times, i snigger at how silly they look and how impractical the designs have become, too over the top. But yet without these over the top fanfare, how do you stand out to revolutionalise the world? After all, OTP stuff are what inspires mainstream fashion when they get reduced drastically to its most basic elements.
My current love ;)
And somehow, i wish i can afford this Camper shoes. It's the perfect colour for me, and the cutting look really pretty yet practical. I'm a sticker for Mary Janes and Ballet pumps. 

I forgot to post this in the previous entry, yes another picture of fieldwork!
Angus took it for me when i was recording some data and i think i look quite surprised
A visit to Kampong Glam some days ago
I LOVE THIS
He had some Seafood Nasi Goreng which tastes like chinese fried rice..
So in order to be more authentic when we're actually in a Arab/Malay ethnic district, we ordered Lontong! Another of my favoured Malay food..
It was quite late when we were done with dinner. We spent most of the time at the carpet shop at Arab Street, a little bit of walking around Haji Lane (when i saw such delightful shops that i want to return to! SHOPPING anyone? But then again, i should save.. )
The people were really persuasive at the carpet shop especially when he knows that my friend could afford it, going around the open many many carpets, and even giving us free drinks! The carpets are actually quite nice if you have a big house or a grand salon where you can decorate with such things. We said we'll consider in the end because it is quite bulky to bring to France.
In the end, we bought some shawls and silk cushion covers from Turkey. And had some dessert at Ah Chew. I'm glad he like the place. Sorry i can't show the pictures.
The people were really persuasive at the carpet shop especially when he knows that my friend could afford it, going around the open many many carpets, and even giving us free drinks! The carpets are actually quite nice if you have a big house or a grand salon where you can decorate with such things. We said we'll consider in the end because it is quite bulky to bring to France.
In the end, we bought some shawls and silk cushion covers from Turkey. And had some dessert at Ah Chew. I'm glad he like the place. Sorry i can't show the pictures.
Okay, back to work!
xoxo, principessa
xoxo, principessa
No comments:
Post a Comment