Yes!! Holidays at last, i finally smell freedom in the air ;) It is so sweet!
However, i dread packing. I am so tired of packing for my US trip, it's like whenever you pack your luggage, you're packing your life for the next few days/week. The emotional level is involved and you have to rearrange your mindset, it's feeling like a chore to me nowadays.. because it feels like not long ago, i have just unpacked!
I used to like to pack my luggage because it means i am going on a holiday. I still love the idea of holidays but not packing. I want a everything-inside bag! Like the whole set of toiletries and skincare etc etc i need, an extra wardrobe of travel clothing that is, different type of shoes that's for different climate and terrains already neatly packaged, and a closet of suitcases for different moods and sizes! And different currencies... perhaps a nifty gadget that has different languages inside and travel info. Ha!
I remember sophie telling me that her sister, an air stewardess has different wallets that hold currencies of various countries. I imagine a really drama wallet collection, so when I visit Italy, I could grab a Prada/ Miu Miu wallet. If I am visiting France, I could bring a Hermes (okay too expensive, a Dior will do... no I think i prefer Chanel). Okay, maybe that's not too much of a good idea. But you get the idea. I think air stewardesses and frequent business flyers have already mastered the art of packing.
For me, I am going upwards and away to a nice cool place with strawberry farms and rose gardens :) Nothing fancy, it's the near old Cameron Highlands. My thailand mission trip is cancelled because of the instability in Bangkok :( so i'm settling for a less-er place. I am not so excited this time but at least the thought of my favourite fruit and beautiful flowers, and probably cool temperatures (14-20 degrees celsius) will make me feel better.
:) Away from 5th -9th! I'm going tonight on a long overnight coach ride (luckily its the super vip bus), accompanied by my bf, family (except sis) and church people...and i'm bringing my Nintendo DS-lite, Ipod and camera there! HA hope it's fun.
I'm disappointed that we won't be staying in fancy resorts because of the cost, we're staying in apartments. Sigh, but nevermind, i hope it is clean and at least... pleasant to the eye. :) Will bring back pictures and hopefully, some nice dried strawberries and jams! I really hope that we'll stop by KL for some shopping so i can grab some MM eyeshadow and mascara from Malaysia's Watsons, it is much cheaper there!
If you want anything, jams or MM or what, sms me quick ! :)
xoxo, principessa
Thursday, 4 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment