Yea, beats me. I haven't written much for a long long time! Maybe it's because i'm so tired and busy with something to worry about each day, whether it is school work and projects, exams, weight, clothing decisions, bf and so on.. there's always something to be stressed over! Seriously, this is the most stressful uni semester ever.
I think i am lacking sleep because i seem to fall asleep even on short bus rides that last 15 minutes. I even feel sleepy on the train, basically everywhere. And i have never been so late so many times in my whole life. I perpetually always late for all lessons, don't turn up, and late for projects, late for this and that. WHY? To the point that even Jingyang tells me that i seem to have a chronic lateness nowadays and i need to change or else working life will be affected!
SIGH. this is traumatic. and i go to school everyday feeling tired, dreading what is to come and this and that. It's all in the attitude, i need to be more positive!!!! But why is it so hard to achieve? Year 4 really makes me a more cynical and unhappy person. I never felt like that before.
But so fast so soon, this is the last week of school. Exams are in two weeks time and i still have a project left with a presentation due on Friday. I need to get my thesis/individual research proposal ready for consultation with my supervisor tml and i havent done anything yet...Tennis lessons start tml so i'm glad for this bit of exercise to take my mind away from school...
I bought a cool military style jacket too, from Pull and Bear. So excited to wear it cos it somehow reminds me of Domyoji (heh heh).
I've been meaning to write a few reviews of the stuff i've bought too but never got the chance. like the mavala eyelash treatment, palmer's cocoa butter, majolica marjorca eye shadow......
maybe another time. yet another sleepless night.
xoxo
Tuesday, 11 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment