Friday, 21 November 2008

I am horrendous



I love this asymmetrical top so much that i just have got to get it.
From Korea. :)

I hope it is not out of stock when the spree organizer orders it.


Along with that very interesting top, i got myself a baseball cap that's slightly rugged, and a plain very soft silky white long sleeve basic top. Total damage? $45 altogether. And i'm really so very broke, i'm mad.

But some things are hard to resist.. i can only hope the applications i send out for tuition jobs in the vicinity gets accepted!! I'm such a material girl, but it's self-love really. The chinese pop ballad singer, Su Yong Kang said so in the Nu Ren Wo Zhui Da show yesterday... the only difference between me and him? He can afford it.

Contributing to the South Korea economy when times are so bad.

xoxo, principessa

No comments: