If i can, here's what i want to buy.. and if you notice, they're all MM's stuff!! :D I'm a fan of all things Japanese and korean because i believe the best makeup for Asian skin is Asian products, especially for makeup. I'm less particular about skincare but cosmetics? Asian brands are more knowledgeable of what suits Asian skintones because they primarily cater to us..
Majolica Marjorca stuff, can be found in Ngee Ann City's Watsons :D
Lash Gorgeous Wings for feathery lashes (i hope it is waterproof though)
And the mascara base, heard it is good!
Neo-automatic eyeliner in Jet Black
Rouge Majex, i want BOTH!
I love these pretty Spring colors
And the autumn ones, i want Love Pursue
And these cute nail colors! Procelain, Nightgown, Delicate, Possibility, China red, maybe i should try New Crush...So many pretty things!! But so little resources, but if you think about it, that's why they're so nice.
And Macdonalds IS CRAZY. People who buy mega Macs is crazy as well. The big macs have enough artery clogging terrible fats and salts and so on inside already, now you want a Mega Mac? My goodness, one of these and u don't need to eat for one day...

They even have mega-macgriddles too.. my favourite macgriddles are implicated too in this eat-more-more so we can earn your moolahh culture, who cares about your health...
Look, they are so pretty on its own with ONE meat patty. It has 400+ to 500 calories like that. Imagine eating TWO meat patties.. I won't even think of it because the meat patty will be way too salty.
But really, Macgriddles tops my list for being the yummiest Macdonalds burger (ever)

I thought this is so cute. Maybe that's how they tried to come our with the shape on the Macgriddles pancake. Experiment and have loads of fun throwing pancakes around..
Craving for a macgriddles now :( I'll love to bite into the very cute M sign pancake..
Anyway, i got to go. Really BAD, cos i can't focus at all when my exams are exactly a week later.
Because they're not always attainable.
And Macdonalds IS CRAZY. People who buy mega Macs is crazy as well. The big macs have enough artery clogging terrible fats and salts and so on inside already, now you want a Mega Mac? My goodness, one of these and u don't need to eat for one day...

They even have mega-macgriddles too.. my favourite macgriddles are implicated too in this eat-more-more so we can earn your moolahh culture, who cares about your health...
But really, Macgriddles tops my list for being the yummiest Macdonalds burger (ever)

I thought this is so cute. Maybe that's how they tried to come our with the shape on the Macgriddles pancake. Experiment and have loads of fun throwing pancakes around..
Craving for a macgriddles now :( I'll love to bite into the very cute M sign pancake..
Anyway, i got to go. Really BAD, cos i can't focus at all when my exams are exactly a week later.
xoxo, principessa
No comments:
Post a Comment