I realize that as a Christian, I should be more hospitable to service people in my home.
Today, a water inspections guy came to my house and he was around for at least 1.5 hour, but I did not offer him a single glass of water or even a drink! After he left, I didn't feel very comfortable about it as I felt that I wasn't thinking on behalf of others. It would be nice if I offered him a drink. But why didn't I?
I thought about it and realized that I was a little irritated by the inconvenience this inspections has brought me. I can't be free at home, I have to give him space to do his work and yet ensure that my home is secure from any petty theft, I didn't know that he was going to take that long, and I was hungry and thirsty but him being there in the kitchen and not making any conversation with me (and vice versa) made me less inclined to be hospitable.
Ah. But a Christian should be hospitable and kind to live a life of good testimony for Jesus!
Ok, I will change. I will at least ask if they will like a drink.
Xoxo
Monday, 28 September 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like your blog is still alive. Haven't been here for ages. < *_*
>Jasper
Post a Comment