Monday, 20 June 2011

A Deja-vu feeling

I remember not too long ago when I was still an undergrad, walking past the Gateway buildings with my friends just so to get some ice cream at Shaw. Of how I had this feeling of wonder when I saw the water fountain and well heeled office workers going around their routine.

I remember thinking of how it will be like when I get into the working world. How would it be like? How will I be like?

How strange, what a foreign world it was to me!

And then I remembered how I had to compose myself before the important interview that I was truly excited about. A job that I never thought I'll be in but heck, i'll try anyway! By God's grace, that's how I ended up here.

Sitting at the steps of the very place I was at thinking those thoughts above, some years ago. And waiting for my taxi after a long day at work to bring me back home.

Where a warm home cooked dinner awaits.

Xoxo,
Principessa

No comments: