Saturday, 14 May 2011

Breathe

Hello diary,

Writing this as I go towards the direction of a church, jotting down my thoughts on mobile. There's so many things to sort out, I think writing helps.

Just randomly:

On S P A C E, it is a mystery even to myself. How much is needed? Is it abnormal? At work, solo reflective or zoning out lunches are a necessity to keep the stresses in check. But it is also the freedom of being able to do whatever you want, budget place time sequence. Similarly this pervades personal life as sometimes.. Just going with your agenda is a luxurious thought, especially on weekends when you have a whole day free.

On G O D, I nearly wanted to stay at home and bum around.. Imagining a nice petite cup of passionfruit latte from coffeebean and a small blueberry muffin. Hmm cinnamon or banana walnut will do too. Petite, si'l vous plait! Did that stem from laziness, or lack of spiritual leaning/need, poor relationship with God, or what?

Don't know.. But I can only think about breathing. No responsibility.

Is a holiday needed? Another sign that I need an escape. If only I am not afraid of breathing in water, then I can imagine myself swimming like a mermaid among nemos and colorful fishes.

The mystery of the deep sea scares me still, but what an amazing surreal world, so mysterious and out of reach that when you actually get in there, i don't know if I'll be over excited and start breathing in and out of my nose again. Easily a suicide case because we have to use our mouths not our noses!

On M A T E R I A L S, I just bought a $135 bag made of PV and calf leather handled. Ouch! I like it because it is pink purple.. And the interesting quilt like texture. But the size is a bit too large to handle. Buyer's regret? Don't know.. But it'll work well with dull clothes.

Ok got to go and meet Anna.

Xoxo

No comments: