Saturday, 25 September 2010

New respect for shoes

Hellos darlings,

I'm back! The 17 hour flight was such a torture even if it was on SQ. The passably good meals made it better (i chose japanese all the way, japanese breakfast, japanese lunch, japanese dinner..snack..everything including green tea), so did the wide selection of movies.

Aladdin, Robin Hood, Knight and Day, Letters to Juliet, The Backup Plan, Karate Kid. I watched six in total. If I were to rank them, L.T.J scored the worst of the lot because the plot is so unbelievable, i didn't know who the male lead is thought the Brit accent was quite right, what kind of 'love' is that really? 

K.A.D is fine for action and actors of good calibre, the sunset view of Salzburg, Austria from the Hotel balcony was tres romantique! I want to be in such a city/place/town, want and need. It's like, I don't even know what to call it? A historic city.  Easily a summer blockbuster but as easily forgotten.

I enjoyed the other 4 movies for different reasons, but if there's one to recommend, it has to be Robin Hood. It is good.

Back to the title of the post, I think i have been influenced by K. But shoes are getting to me, nice shoes, good quality shoes that are such a delight to wear. Comfort and practicality is still key to me though, no shoe is truly good if it bites your feet, pinches you, and make you fearful of walking more. Nice shoes brings you to nice places, we might as well enjoy the journey! In good ole shoes that aids us to walk. 


I think my budget for shoes had just expanded. Only for the good ones.


xoxo,
principessa

No comments: