Finally got the time to sit down, quieten down and start writing birthday cards to two of my precious JADE sisters! Oh goodness, it has been a month past their birthdays. I procrastinate too much but at least...at least I'm writing. :)
Better late than never!
Anyway, life has been eventful, i thought ever since I turned 24 biologically, I should get on with my life plans. One of my long time dream is to play beautiful piano and be able to play christian songs because they give you an immense sense of peace and wonder as you let God in. Yes, so I've bought an electronic piano from Yamaha. It's a Clavinova CLP-330
Exactly like this picture, this is the exact model but I got mine in Dark Rosewood. This picture shows polished Ebony which is a beaaautiful finish but it costs about $800 more but I won't get it for vanity sake.
The important thing is to practice and I am going to start on Pop Piano classes at Yamaha. Somewhere along the line, I hope to get onto Classical and Jazz.
Meanwhile, there's plenty to sacrifice. :( I have to spend about $300-350 less every month to pay for the installments and classes. Weekday nights and some weekend hours have to be spent practicing. Less time with Kenneth on Saturdays and that makes me feel a little uneasy because he won't have trouble finding company knowing how loved his company is by his friends. WELL.
Life have to be made more meaningful and we have to allocate time to develop our passions and relationships. Heed that friends, relationships are important!
PS: Listen to some of the music a digital piano -Yamaha Clavinova can make despite it being still, electronic. http://yamahaclavinova.com/
xoxo,
principessa
Monday, 18 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment