Sunday, 16 August 2009

Turning 23 :)

I feel really blessed this year!

It seems that everything turns more wonderful once you see the world as a glass half full. And my birthday this year passed delightfully, the combination of good friends, love, food, wishes and conversations is a splendid formula to pass a personally important day. :) Within which, there are 3 dinners!

Thursday night was spent with my geography girlfriends, a french dessert cake and good ole catching up at Thai Express. The Phad Thai Talay and Thai Mango salad always goes well with me (let's just ignore the oil and calories). Many thanks to Sophie, Celest and Joce for such a lovely dinner, pretty cake and evening bag.


Friday night was spent with the most important friends in my life - Jolly and Anna (with Debbie's 'presence'), and we had these fabulous chesse pizza and the house speciality beef sausage baguette in this cozy eatery at Arab Street. I must say that this Haji Lane/ Arab Street place is my new favourite chill out and whimsical shopping spot!! I have always preferred quaint little shops with great personalities - as with food and clothing. And these totally cut it. And, it is a stone throw away from my office. Million thanks to JADE for their precious company, support and most thoughtful and special presents!

I also feel really honored somewhat to have a birthday lunch treat by the company at the end of my first week of work at this lovely thai restaurant. My boss chose it i think, and after which he cut the cake and distributed it to each of us at the office. :) I feel blessed to have a nice boss and to have such wonderful and fun-loving colleagues. Near the end of the day, there was even a mini party with us blasting Youtube with Lady Gaga in the house. We toasted to some white wine too! And everyone wished me a happy birthday :D

Saturday, which is my actual birthday is really really special too. :)

Thank you for making it so, and putting so much effort in making me happy.

Everything was perfect - the movie, the dinner, the gift and card and flowers, and even the taxi was special. I know he's probably tired out by a busy week's work and the lack of sleep. :D


I have never received white roses before. They are really elegant and classic :)

I didn't take the pictures of the mains and starters. The dessert is the best part of the meal for me, as always! But everything is excellent, especially the dessert and starters :) And the service and the view?

It is just amazing. Thank you.

PS: Thanks Jasper too, for delivering a card and gift to my house when i was sleeping. And to everyone for their well wishes!

xoxo, principessa

No comments: