Today being the last proper week of the month, it's pay day! :) Yayness. Although i didn't get my full pay because i only worked 70% of the month, it's good to be financially independent again. And stop depending on my meagre savings but contribute to it.
I had thought about never wanting to be on credit. Owing bank's money, owing people something, it doesn't feel so good but the worst thing is to be on debt. Credit cards offer instant cash a few times your monthly salary, and that can be quite tempting when people think they can pay off in future. But it is a bad concept really - spending future money.
So i hope even as i get a credit card (UOB Lady's Card most probably), i will only use it for the offers and discounts and not literally be on credit!
As for other parts of life, i hate waking up early when i sleep late and feeling sleepy at work. I really need to be in bed by 11.30pm next time, feeling sleepy makes me grumpier and less alert. And with office jobs, i need to get a fitness thing going on real soon. Signed up for tango classes. But i need more than just that! I really pray that nothing happens to my knee. :I
And you know what? I feel... confused. Maybe we should never rush our own rhythm. But I don't even know how it goes.
xoxo, principessa
Thursday, 27 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment