Thursday, 6 August 2009

Clean-up-the-clutter day :D

Picture with the gfs some days back

Being at home before work officially starts has its privileges. Such as being able to clean out the clutter in my room, make everything neat and clean again after throwing out stuff i won't need or want anymore. Sifting through the things is essential to clearing up your mind too! I think it's kinda rejuvenating :)

After that, vacuum away the dust and wipe away the grime. A clean room/drawers makes me happy. So i did it, cleaned out even the most terrible drawer i have not dared to clear for years. Years - and this is the truth. Not one or two year, but maybe three or four or five years? In the past, i clear everything except that dreadful one.

It's nice to receive mails from people, and thank The Vine care group for sending me a lovely card! Two in fact in the recent 2 months, thank you! It is really encouraging. :)

And so, work starts officially on 11 August. No more slacking around days..

Post-note: I've been thinking alot. And so I read Joshua Harris's 'Boy Meets Girl' book again today, and came to a sense of conviction that i am not going to be impatient like before to dive straight into a romantic r/s blindly. I think taking things slowly and prayerfully, and getting to know a person more as a friend first, is essential if we are serious about something. Being too impulsive will just end up in heartbreak, regrets and broken promises.

And I think being patient is definitely worth it.

xoxo, principessa

No comments: