I had never much patience with learning about new social applications like Twitter, or facebook (previously) until i felt the need to know. So even as i do not know now, it reminds me of a little bird whispering her secrets to the world. Apparently i still don't know what it is about exactly except that you can post your thoughts or update on whatever you are doing on one-liners through your phone or the internet to reveal to the world whatever is happening to you..I still don't get why people will want to update so often, but here's a funny chart on how someone tries to explain his experience of Twitter.

And originally i wanted to find out whether Twitter has a logo, and if it is a bird. Yea it's the blue bird seen in the first picture, how cute. Why is it blue though?
Other pictures people came up with on the Twitter bird

Despite its popularity, i highly doubt i will use it. I think it's quite narcissistic to impose your minutely/ second-ly/ hourly reports on friends. Blogs are facebooks are imposing enough (like what i am doing now).
I hope I can sleep well tonight, i'm actually extremely scared for tomorrow because i don't have enough time to study and i only studied three topics to answer 3 questions. If those don't come out... i'll be so dead.
I am already looking forward to thinking of shopping, of finding happy work (or rather happy income), and doing all sorts of fun stuff! I signed up for the MOE On campus interview, can you believe it? I can't believe myself but if the starting pay is $2750-$2900 immediately even when i'm studying in NIE, it may be hard to resist IF i cannot find a job i want or can learn something valuable in that is at least $2k (unless it's a very good internship).
I don't want i don't want to teach so soon! But sometimes i think i may not mind teaching Junior College anyway, but no, i don't want that boring life! HELP, i better find some gainful employment soon...
xoxo, principessa
No comments:
Post a Comment