
It is madness really, how frightening when you realise you cannot sleep!
I can now empathize with people with insomnia! :(
I can now empathize with people with insomnia! :(
My exam was at 9am, i was supposed to reach school at 8am and have to leave the house at 6.30am...meaning i have to wake up at 5.30am! And although i went to bed at 11.30am, i couldn't sleep at all even when i close my eyes until 4am. It was so scary feeling like you can't sleep. I wonder how the hours passed but it was quite warm despite the air con. I think i have too much in my mind, too stressed over the exams subconsciously?
One more paper left and i doubt i can finish studying even for the 3 questions out of 6 that i am to answer.
Well, cross fingers for the best.
xoxo, principessa
xoxo, principessa
No comments:
Post a Comment