Sunday, 18 January 2009

Twilight withdrawal symptoms


I've finished reading all the Twilight books in 4 days. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. This is one of the most exciting read in so many years, the longest series of books revolving around the same characters.

But as soon as i've finished, i feel the withdrawal symptoms almost immediately. So much of me in the past 4 days have revolved around the story, so much. I feel sad to leave them like that, sigh.

And i also realised something, that all the heros in romance novels/dramas that i like have similar qualities. It is so out of this world now, it is almost like no one real will exist like that for me. I am not even taking about the supernatural here, but just qualities of very desirable men. It seems like women all over the world falls for that, is that why romance novels usually have heros of similar character?

And the part that no one like that will exist is probably very true. No one is that selfless and that much in love to be so committed, so protective, so romantic right? And women are never that understanding, that happy all the time..

I sounds almost impossible for reality, so do we wait or do we settle for second best? Flaws and all.

I wish i live in a perfect world, that of dreams.

xoxo, principessa

No comments: