Monday, 19 January 2009

Darker feelings


Yes, I can feel myself (and you) rolling my (your) eyes at another scene from Twilight. But it is really not easy to get over it, especially after reading the books. The movie isn't so good compared to the book because it is squeezed into 2 hours, hence the choppiness and random scenes that outsiders may not understand. But the book? It is splendid.

I know i have to get over this craze, but it's like discovering Harry Potter for the first time, something like that. It is really addictive and a beautiful, timeless story... and i can't get enough of Edward Cullen's face and his pale ghostly beauty.

I was looking through the photos my friends took in Grand Canyon, and here are two which represents a part of my feelings about the place i've lived in for 2 months... how beautiful the sunset is! And the quiet woods with its own charms. I like to walk around these places, and just stop and stare, and think. When the world looks this beautiful, all your troubles seem to fade away so peacefully.


I almost feel like a vampire like Edward will appear here.


And this, how peaceful as you walk and you know, sometimes i see elks and i see deers (maybe not) accompanying me... it kind of reminds me of how the Cullens will hunt.

SIGH, there i go again..


xoxo, principessa

No comments: