Monday, 22 September 2008

I am so sick of school i need a cure.

How to cure..the blues to school? It is not just monday, but i get this school blues on an almost everyday basis. Frankly, I am so sick of school. So sick of school i just feel like running away from it all. I believe that studying could be fun and a happy thing, but currently, it is not my frame of mind to think that way. I used to think that way, and i try to think that way now. BUT no..that feeling doesn't stop existing just because i try to think of school as a happy place to learn new things to see my friends.. to enjoy before i cannot get it back anymore.

Even thinking of this semester as the very last semester of my life doesn't help. As in, it's probably not going to happen and i can't be so irresponsible but sometimes, people say that if you live your day as if it is the last, you will want to cherish every moment and live it better. SO i tried to apply that logic to school. But that clearly failed me.

As usual, i am trying very very hard to read readings for school. Trying very hard to like it, even with Mac Cafe's frappe drink in hand (will post this experience) and a pleasant environment, everything seem to fail me. And I just feel like looking at job ads, looking at magazines, surfing websites and news sites........... imagining about what i could work as.

And as i cannot stand school work anymore,
i started to design my very blank notebook with cut outs from CLEO


Pretty? I am proud. :)

BUT WHY IS THIS WHOLE DREAD-SCHOOL THING HAPPENING TO ME!
I NEED TO GET BACK TO THE RIGHT FRAME OF MIND.

And did i mention, i even emailed the school office of admission to ask if i can graduate? Oh, and the answer is yes and all i need to do is file for graduation at the Dean's office. But no! I can't! I have to get past this semester, at least this semester and make my decision again at the end of it, whether i want to stay for Honors. No point backing out now since school fees for the semester have been paid. Or i could skip every lesson by withdrawing from my year 4 modules and just attend my business module to fulfill my UE requirement to graduate without Honors (Bachelor of Arts, Geography -Merit-)....... and find a job because i only need to go to school on fridays.

I can't do that!!! If i did, i won't be able to see my girlfriends anymore :( :( :(

Anyway, some of the Japanese magazines that i've been reading and some stuff i like

This girl! I think she looks really likable and pretty, especially love the beverage/dessert in front of her...

I saw some Japanese girl carrying this tote in Hawaii and i like it so much!

A tee that describes how i feel, am i still feeling this way is another question.I miss my travelling freedom.
Because sometimes i really feel as if my trip to USA is a dream that's getting further and further away from my reality.


I think she is really DOLL like. Beautiful eyes, lips and cheeks.

She's really pretty even before makeup but makeup sure did wonders to accentuate her features!
I love her eyes.


Ahhh, I'll love this Coach Bag in White. :)

And do you know, Japanese girls frequently drink meal replacement products to lose weight/or as a healthy breakfast alternative?

And they look so delicious!!!!!


And some pictures from...Dorcas's 21st Birthday Celebration in Church

I'm proud to say that i've brainstormed much of this decor layout.
Esther and my sis are part of the Birthday team too :)

My Sis, brother and I helped to design the poster. And this curtain effect is cool right?


Lots of food, Esther's idea.

I've not seen so many pizzas for some time

And lastly, sometimes the only way to make yourself feel better when you're studying is to grab a cup of Bubble tea like this.

From CupWalker at Ehub. It's a floral tea - cranberry and rosehip tea with aloe vera ;)

I only hope and wish that bubble tea can be that solution to getting through terrible school stuff, but it doesn't succeed all the time.

Dear God, please help me. Where am i supposed to be really?


xoxo, principessa

No comments: