Instead of directing the reply to the person who wrote it, it was directed to the person who could take over the tasks. Organizational needs are important and one cannot disagree, but human concern expressed towards an employee will go far in anyone trying to gain good leadership skills.
So I cannot help but be turned off by this heartless form of response. Added with superior's 'superior' pride and 'superior' notions of understanding even in the face of clear wrongs, you can see how a person can increasingly dislike present employment conditions!
When I become a leader, I will always put people first. Sincere appreciation instead of book studied management styles without a heart. We don't live to work, we work to live!
Unlike some people who are past their personal prime, who can only find contentment in seeking their career golden after their life long hope is, too, is gone with the wind.
No comments:
Post a Comment