Thursday, 19 April 2012

Existence and Dreams

I had a surreal experience today thinking about my existence after a period of griping about the pains of growing up and the responsibilities ahead.

And it led me to think about my place in the world in these transient years. What are my dreams and what is my place in society? Time and again I am humbled by how magnificent God is to create me and put me here... There's no getting out either because our souls live for eternity.

Dreams... One of them is to have a lovely country home surrounded by majestic natural scenery done in a country classic & warm, elegant style. I want to own something like this and open it up as a boutique accommodation. It will also be lovely to retire in such a place or have people to manage it. A seaside or mountainside place will be gorgeous, cool fresh air and organic produce!

Another dream is to be going around

No comments: